icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum

Monday, May 19, 2014

Product Review~Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
 

 Valentia Skincare's Even Glow Vitamin C Serum has 20% Vitamin C, with 98% of the ingredients natural and organic.  Those percentages caught my attention right away-20% is a lot of Vitamin C, and 98% natural is impressive!   I love knowing I'm using natural ingreadients. 

Other key ingredients include Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Resistem (Plant Stem Cells), Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical),  and Green Tea Extract.  These key ingredients were all chosen for their ability to enhance and support Vitamin C's effect on the skin. 

The potential results from using Even Glow Serum are:
*Evens Skin Tone (including dark spots and discoloration)
*Increases Glow and Radiance
*Absorbs Rapidly
*Boosts Collagen Production
*Reduces Wrinkles and Fine Lines



My Thoughts: I have been using Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum for about three weeks, and I have had great results.  First of all, as mentioned above, I love that it is 98% natural, with 20% Vitamin C.  I am also in love with the scent!  I can be picky about my skin care products smelling good-and this serum has a lovely citrus scent.  It goes on easily, and a little goes a long way.  It isn't greasy or messy, and absorbs into my skin immediately.  My skin feels softer and smoother, and my fine lines are not as noticeable.  It feels good knowing I'm putting such a nourishing product on my face!  

Purchase Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum at Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: