icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Product Review~Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter



As I get older, it feels like my skin and hair are getting drier every day!  It also doesn't help that I live in a high desert.  So, I was thrilled to be able to review Cleopatra's Choice brand 100% Pure African Shea Butter, sold by Adovia Mineral Skincare. 

 
 

I received a one pound tub of Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter in the ivory color (yellow is also available).  It is packaged very well, in a sturdy hard plastic recyclable tub with the label on the lid.  The smell of the Shea Butter is not unpleasant, but natural- to me it smells similar to play-doh.  The Shea Butter itself is thick, creamy, and smooth.  I have used it on everything-my lips,  hair and skin.  It is wonderful!  I used it on a curling iron burn the other day and it was so soothing. 

Cleopatra's Choice Shea Butter is the #1 rated Shea butter on the market, and is 100% natural and organic. It is made with the finest nuts hand selected from trees in Ghana.  It contains vitamins A, E, and F and does not clog pores.  Pure African Shea Butter is used for everyday skin and hair moisturizing, as well as for Eczema, Psoriasis, very dry skin, and stretch marks. 



Click here to purchase your own Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter from Amazon.  This product has a 100% unconditional money back guarantee too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: