icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Natures True Medicine Vitamin D3

Friday, November 28, 2014

Product Review~Natures True Medicine Vitamin D3



Vitamin D3 is a vitamin many people are deficient in, and research in recent years has shown how vital it is to our health.  Natures True Medicine has produced the #1 best vitamin D supplement available online today.  Their Vitamin D3 2000IU Supplement is 100% pure and premium quality.  It has 100% natural ingredients-no fillers, artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, or GMOs. 


Did you know that Vitamin D is actually a hormone?  It triggers certain actions in the body including the most well known one, which is bone protection. Vitamin D3 is a vitamin that is critical to keeping both phosphorus and calcium in balance and being used properly. There are so many benefits to taking Vitamin D, from protecting your bones to fighting colds, flus and infections.  A "good" level of Vitamin D in the blood is 50 ng/mL or more. Almost 90% of people actually have less than 50. And 50-70% of people have less than 30 ng/mL! 

 I was very run down a few years back and found out I was Vitamin D deficient.  Since I started taking Vitamin D, I feel like a different person! I have my entire family taking Vitamin D too. Natures True Medicine Vitamin D3 is a quality product that I trust to give to my family.   There is no unpleasant taste or aftertaste, and they are SO easy to swallow.  The picture above that I took is one capsule next to a dime-tiny, right?  Even people who have trouble swallowing pills can swallow this one. 

To learn more about Natures True Medicine Vitamin D3, check out their website.  You can purchase your own bottle of Vitamin D3 at Amazon.  Satisfaction is guaranteed or you get your money back.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: