icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Freebies and a Win!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Freebies and a Win!

I get a lot of free samples in the mail, that I have requested.  I have three reasons for doing this:
1. The free samples save us money.
2. We get to try products  we haven't tried before.
3.*The most important reason-there are often coupons along with the samples! Sometimes they are high value coupons!

The picture above shows what came in the mail one day last week.  A coupon for Free Jif peanut butter at Target, a free Glad trash bag and a bunch of high value coupons, a sample of an industrial strength wipe, Miracle Whip samples, and my win-a years worth of Secret clinical strength deodorant!!  Not too bad for very little effort on my part.  I even get samples I wouldn't use such as diapers or pull-ups, to pass along to friends or keep at my house if a friend has an emergency while visiting. 

How do I get all my samples?  My *favorite* site is Free Stuff Times-you can find all sorts of great stuff on this site, not just freebies!  I also subscribe to several money-saving blogs.  Here are a few of my favorites (but there are many more that are great-let me know if you want a more extensive list):
Money Saving Mom-this site is incredible.  She has everything from recipes to financial advice on here!
Thrifty and Thriving
My SLC Mommy
Cuckoo for Coupon Deals
Utah Deal Diva
Now, at these sites you will have a wealth of information-notification of freebies to get, great coupon deals, coupon education, and giveaways, to name just a portion of what these incredible ladies do!  Speaking of giveaways, the Secret Clinical Deodorant pictured above was a giveaway I won at another of my favorite sites, Free stuff, Fun sites, Contests & More!  Thanks to Angie for the opportunity!

1 comment:

Angie B said...

Thanks so much for the mention. I really appreciate it. I'm glad you got your Secret supply. I got mine too. So far I think it works great. Thanks for leaving me a link to your post