icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Book Review~The Juice Lady's Remedies for Stress and Adrenal Fatigue

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Book Review~The Juice Lady's Remedies for Stress and Adrenal Fatigue



It's amazing how a healthy diet can rejuvenate your body!  Cherie Calbom, aka "The Juice Lady", is back with her newest book, The Juice Lady's Remedies for Stress and Adrenal Fatigue.  I have read and use another of the author's juice books, and found it to be full of wonderful information. 

This book focuses on how you can combat the effects of stress and exhaustion.  Included is the author's personal story, along with lots of information about health, our bodies, and the basics of juicing.  There are recipes for fresh juices and smoothies, living foods recipes, dehydrated foods, and raw vegan recipes. 

Now, don't think this is going to be just a recipe book.  The recipes start on page 93 of a 134 page book!  So you've got lots of great information you definitely want to read before you get to the recipes.  I've tried several of the recipes, and they are great so far.  My favorite is Waldorf Morning so far.  I look forward to trying more, and getting more greens into my juices!!

To learn more, visit the author's website- www.juiceladycherie.com

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book free in exchange for my review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: