icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: I'm blogging!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm blogging!

February 24, 2009- I'm finally doing this! I've been wanting to/meaning to for some time now. We have a family website, http://www.thelangworthys.com/, that we were going to update frequently but honestly I never did catch on to that one. Jeff handles it, as it is much more technical when you update. Also, I don't like that with the website, each time you update you lose the last entry. With this blog, I'm looking for something I can update quick and easy. I don't have a MAIN plan for what I'm going to blog about, I think a little bit of everything. Mostly I just want to help my mushy little brain remember things going on in our lives, because things are happening fast!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our firm, Bostick Communications, distributes press releases via e-mail for our clients who are authors.  These releases make contacts, such as yourself, aware of new books that are available for review.
 
We would like to add you to that database to receive releases from our clients. 
 
You will receive one press release per day on the average. You have the opportunity to specify certain genres that you are interested in to reduce the number of releases you receive, if you wish.
 
There is no obligation on your part and you may unsubscribe at any time.
 
Thank you for your time to consider our service.
 
Best,
Ken Eason
Bostick Communications

www.bostickcommunications.com

bostickops@gmail.com