icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: I'm on a Launch Team!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

I'm on a Launch Team!

Goyer Fleiss Love Finds You in Glacier Bay, Alaska

I was recently accepted to be a member of author Tricia Goyer's launch team for 2013.  What does that mean, you ask?  Well, I'm just now learning myself what it means.  Basically, this team of bloggers promotes the books that the author has coming out this coming year.  It's been really exciting to be in the mix of all these talented people, and I'm excited for the first book coming out January 1st, by Tricia Goyer and Ocieanna Fleiss.  It's called Love Finds You in Glacier Bay, Alaska and it is wonderful!  You can pre-order by clicking the button above.  Be on the lookout for my review and a giveaway coming soon!  In the meantime, here is a  video about the book for you:

No comments: