icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Product Review~Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash


I don't usually buy foaming hand soap, so I was interested to try it out.  Thanks to Dial and Purex Insiders, I received this super-cute package in the mail, complete with two bottles of Dial foaming hand wash. Aren't the bottles adorable?


Now, I'm not one to go buy separate hand soaps to go along with the season/holiday.  But I have to tell you, it was fun seeing these cheery holiday-themed bottles around the house!  I may just be hooked on it now!

Along with enjoying looking at the Dial foaming hand wash, I enjoyed using it as well.  The foam was a light pink and had a fresh, almost fruity smell.  Smelled great!  The foaming soap cleans well, and isn't as messy as regular liquid hand soap.

Check out Dial products for yourself at their website and on Facebook!

*Disclosure: Dial provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap for this post.  My participation is voluntary and my opinions, as always, are my own.

No comments: