icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: We're going on a T.R.I.P.!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

We're going on a T.R.I.P.!


We're going on a T.R.I.P.!  No, not the kind of trip you're thinking. TRIP stands for 'Targeted Reading Improvement Program', and was created by Walter C. Waid and Jordan H. Price, teachers with a combined total of 40 years experience working with Dyslexic, ADD, ADHD, and special needs students.

I recently received my DVD as part of the CWA Review Crew, and watched the Home Reading Lesson, which is a lesson showing you how to use the program.  I was impressed!  TRIP contains 20 lessons to complete with your child on the computer, each consisting of three parts: Word Lists, Flashing Practice, and Story Cards.

As I've mentioned before, Chad has Dyslexia, along with other learning difficulties.  He struggles with reading, and I'm hopeful this program will be helpful to him.  I would really love for him to begin feeling confident with his reading!  We are going to start TRIP this week, and I will post about our progress along the way.  In the meantime, go check out TRIP's website: www.buytripnow.com for more information.

No comments: