icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review-Kroger Spring Dinners

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Product Review-Kroger Spring Dinners



As a member of BzzAgent I recently received coupons to redeem for a complete, free dinner from Kroger.  The Kroger store in my area is called Smiths, and it was great to go shopping and get an entire meal for free!

Kroger has simple-to-prepare  entrees and side dishes, so you can spend more time enjoying your family!  I got a pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, crescent rolls, and cake mix with frosting.  My family prepared it for a Sunday dinner.  I've never made a pork tenderloin before, and it was a treat!  We used a recipe recommended by Kroger called Mahogany Pork Roast.  Super quick and easy, marinated overnight and delicious!  I'll share the recipe on Try a New Recipe Tuesday next week, so check back then!

Here's a picture of our tenderloin.  Everyone agreed, it was the favorite part of the meal, and it made so much that we had leftovers the next night with plenty for all four of us!

Family dinners are so important, spending time catching up with one another after a busy day.  Personally, although I enjoy cooking for my family, I don't want to be exhausted from hours of cooking and then dreading tons of dishes afterward.  Kroger helps make dinner easy so I can spend more time with my loved ones.  Thanks for the meal Kroger and BzzAgent!  

No comments: