icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Enter the 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes!!! Big Prizes daily!

Friday, August 2, 2013

Enter the 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes!!! Big Prizes daily!

 
A few days ago I told you about a great sweepstakes going on all month from Purex with $10,000 in prizes!  The picture above shows what today's (Aug 2nd) prize is!  Here is a calendar with the month's prizes:


Aren't the prizes great?  I would love to win the Patio Gazebo on August 5th for the beautiful patio my husband recently built!!  The IPad mini on the 10th would be great too!  What are your favorite prizes????

To win, you have to like Purex on Facebook, and fill out the entry form.  It's that simple!  I would love to hear if any of my readers win one of the great prizes, so if you do please let me know!  I'm going to be reminding you daily of the prize for the day, so keep checking back.

Click here to be taken to the Purex Facebook page with the Sweepstakes information.  Good luck!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I would love the camera, the i-pad or the i-pod.