icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Children's Book Review~99 Stories From the Bible

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Children's Book Review~99 Stories From the Bible

 

Teaching my kids (and grandkids) about the Bible is important to me. I was thrilled when I received 99 Stories from the Bible, written by Juliet David and illustrated by Elina Ellis.  It is a beautifully illustrated 196 page hardback.  There are adorable color illustrations on every page that immediately attracted my son and grandson.  The 99 stories included in the book each span two pages, and there are stories from both the Old and New Testaments.  The type size and wording is perfect for younger readers too.


My grandson Daniel (2) is in love with 99 Stories from the Bible!  You can tell in the picture above, even though he can't read yet, the beautifully detailed illustrations have him captivated.  I look forward to reading this book to Daniel and future grandkids over the years.  This would also make a wonderful gift, with a presentation page in the front. 

Click here for more information and to purchase 99 Stories from the Bible.

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book free from Kregel Publications in exchange for my review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: