icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Happy New Year & Blog Changes

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year & Blog Changes


Happy New Year!  I can't believe we are here in 2014!   Over the past few months, I've reflected on this blog and what it has evolved into.  When I started it back in 2009, my focus was on our journey as a family, with homeschooling and chronic illness, as well as couponing/thriftiness.  Over time, it has become a review blog.  I enjoy doing reviews, but I realize I need to also include the family/home stuff that inspired me in the beginning. So, be looking for more personal posts in addition to reviews.  I will continue doing Wordless Wednesday, and Try a New Recipe Tuesday (only when I have a new recipe, though), and will be adding in a Weekly Wrap-Up about our lives that week. Hoping this change doesn't bore you :) but puts more of a personal touch on The Loose Screw!
 

No comments: