icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Learning Success Program

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Product Review~Learning Success Program

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


 Does your child struggle in  school?  My youngest does.  He has dyslexia, and it makes every subject a struggle.  Learning Success is an at-home program you can do for 15-20 minutes a day, 3-5 days a week. 

There are 16 basic core skills that help our children learn.  Typical learning difficulties, such as ADHD and Dyslexia to name a few, are often a weakness in two or more of these core skills.  The exercises provided in this program help to strengthen these core skills. 

How does it work?  Each day, you are sent an email with an exercise to download and sometimes a video to watch.  Ive been receiving the emails for a few weeks now, and my son is loving these exercises because they are fun!  They involve movement and fun exercises that are games to him. 

According to the website, it can take up to three months to see results.  I already see that my son is getting better and faster at the exercises.  I'm excited to continue working on this program through the summer while school is out. 

For more information and to purchase the program, visit their website at http://www.learningsuccessblog.com/ .

Visit Learning Success on  Facebook.








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: