icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Adovia Purifying Mud Mask

Monday, May 19, 2014

Product Review~Adovia Purifying Mud Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Adovia Purifying Mud Mask is a mask and skin care treatment for men, women and teens.  It's for all skin types but also works for acne, psoriasis, and eczema.  It can be used as a deep facial cleanser and exfoliator.  It is full of natural ingredients-Pure Dead Sea Black Mud, Aloe Vera, Vitamins A and C, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Olive Oil, and more.

My Adovia Purifying Mud Mask arrived quickly from the company, and was packaged well.  The 5.1 oz. tube came in a sturdy box that has the same design on it as the tube.  The colors and design on the tube are attractive, and on the back of the tube all of the ingredients and directions are clearly written.  The tube has a cap you screw off that is easy to open. 

The mask itself is a thick brownish green and doesn't have much of a scent.  The mask went on easily, and I waited the suggested 10-20 minutes.  After rinsing it off and drying my face, I immediately was struck by how soft my skin felt!  I have combination skin, and often masks can dry out areas of my face.  Not this time. 

Next, I let my young adult son and daughter try the Adovia Purifying Mud Mask.  They both suffer from occasional adult acne.  Both of them were impressed with their results, especially the tightness in their pores.  I never would have thought my son would let me take a picture of him in a face mask, but he is so impressed with this product, he agreed:



A session at a spa using a Dead Sea Mask generally runs $70-$120.  One bottle of Adovia Purifying Mud Mask, containing 30 sessions, is only $33!  Based on our results, this is a product we will be continuing to use.  You can purchase your own tube of Adovia Purifying Mud Mask at Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: