icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Muller Dessert Inspired Yogurt

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Product Review~Muller Dessert Inspired Yogurt







I love yogurt, and Muller is one of my favorite brands.   They recently came out with new Dessert inspired yogurts-yum! The flavors available currently are:
*Strawberry Cheesecake
*Raspberry Brownie Supreme
*Peach Cobbler
*Dulce de Leche Delight
These yogurts are 5.3 oz. each and 220 calories or less. They have no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or high fructose corn syrup. They are a good source of protein and calcium.

Muller Dessert Yogurts are available at Kroger stores-my local Kroger store is Smiths. You can find a Kroger Family store near you at  www.kroger.com I tried all of the flavors except Peach Cobbler, which was not available.  Of the three I tried, Raspberry Brownie Supreme was my favorite.  These yogurts are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth while still watching out for your health.

*I received free products from Influenster in exchange for my feedback.  All opinions expressed here are my own.





No comments: