icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Riding on two wheels!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Riding on two wheels!

click on image to see larger
This past Saturday, March 14th, we had beautiful pre-Spring weather. I left to go to the store and was gone for only about one hour. While I was gone, Chad asked Jeff to fix his bike because the training wheels were falling off. The training wheels were unrepairable, so Jeff decided to just take them off. Chad asked to try the bike without the training wheels and Jeff figured they'd give it a try, but never thought he'd catch on so quickly, especially knowing I wouldn't want to miss this big event! To his surprise, Chad got on and hardly needed any help. By the time I got home, he was riding fast, turning, looking like he had been riding on two wheels for a while!! He is growing up so fast, I can't even be away for an hour! I'm sure Nick will be wanting to teach him how to unicycle next (yikes)!

No comments: