icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: A sweet little boy is waiting to come home!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

A sweet little boy is waiting to come home!


Some wonderful friends of ours from church are in the midst of an amazing journey-international adoption!  Having adopted domestically and being adopted myself, I am so excited for this family!  Adopting internationally can be very expensive-averaging $35,000!  This little baby is currently living in an orphanage and is 1 1/2 years old. 

I love supporting compassionate people like these however I can.  Would you consider joining me?  Their blog is Tweets from the Nest, and it is full of information on their adoption journey.  They have a paypal button on their homepage that you can click on, and they are raising money with these cool t-shirts and wrist cuffs.  I'm certain they would also appreciate your prayers as they excitedly await their little one's arrival!

Thank you!!

No comments: