icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~100% Austrailian Tea Tree Oil

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Product Review~100% Austrailian Tea Tree Oil




Tea Tree Oil is an essential at my house. I first tried it several years ago, and loved the many benefits it provided my home and family.  I haven't found a brand I prefer over any other-until now!  I had the opportunity to review Apothecary Extracts 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil for the past few weeks, and it is now my favorite brand. 

There are SO MANY uses for Tea Tree Oil, both personal and household use.  Some personal use examples are: fighting acne, dandruff and warts.  Household use includes making your own detergents and cleaners, or shampoo and body wash.  I use Tea Tree Oil for many things, but probably my biggest use of it is in household cleaners and detergents.  It worked great on my kids' acne when they were teens too! 

Tea Tree Oil is a powerful essential oil known to be an immune stimulant.  It can fight all three categories of infectious organisms.  When someone in my home is coming down with a flu/cold, Tea Tree Oil vaporized can knock it out quickly. 

Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil is a pure oil taken from the Melaluca tree native to Australia.  Many essential oils are diluted, but this is pure, high quality Tea Tree Oil. 

Along with the large 4 oz. bottle of Tea Tree Oil, you will receive a free e-book, 53 Uses for Tea Tree Oil.  I've read through this e-book, and found several uses I had not thought of before. This e-book will be utilized regularly in our home now. 

You can purchase your own large 4 oz. bottle of 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil by Apothecary Extracts (with free e-book) at Amazon.  I received the product quickly, and packaged well.  Apothecary Extracts is our new Tea Tree Oil provider, and I highly recommend it! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Tammigirl said...

Amazon is totally out of this product and the company's website says the sell exclusively on Amazon.

Langworthy said...

Tammigirl: I contacted the company and they said there is a problem with the link I used. They are not sold out. I am changing my blog post link now to the new link that should work. Thanks for letting me know!!