icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Pure Raspberry Ketones

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Product Review~Pure Raspberry Ketones


 


For the past few weeks, I've been using Summit Nutrition's Pure Raspberry Ketones .  I had been researching the use of ketones in weight loss, and was impressed to find that these 100% pure raspberry ketones are pure and organic, and extracted from natural sources.  There are no additives, fillers, or artificial ingredients. 


Summit Nutrition's Pure Raspberry Ketones are made in the USA and are FDA approved cGMP (Current good manufacturing process, highest quality standard for manufacturing  supplements).  The raspberry ketones come in a rapid release capsule form, which is more effective.  These raspberry ketones are known to suppress appetite and to burn body fat by metabolism and lipolysis (breakdown in fat). 
My experience with Summit Nutrition's Pure Raspberry Ketones has been great!  I love the smell of them, and have no problem swallowing the capsules.  I noticed my appetite was curbed the first day, and I definitely had more energy.  I have had no side effects at all.  I definitely would recommend this product.

Click here to purchase your own Pure Raspberry Ketones on Amazon. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: