icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: When it Rains......

Monday, September 1, 2014

When it Rains......


Have you ever heard the expression When it rains, it pours?  Well, that's what has been going on around here lately.  I've been MIA for a few weeks now,  just hanging on and dealing with what life was throwing at us!  Flooded basement, broken computer, fried electrical in the basement, and a broken truck.  We are still dealing with getting the basement put back together, I picked up my computer yesterday, we pick up the truck tomorrow, and we are waiting on an electrician to tell us the verdict on the electrical. 

I really felt lost without my computer!  I also learned how important it is to back up as often as possible!  But, in all of this, we heard news of friends whose son is dying from a terminal disease.  That made us stop and think about how all our troubles are material.  I'd take material troubles any day over a sick, dying child.

So, I'm back on track and will be getting caught up on my reviews this week.  The forecast ahead is calling for sunny skies!

No comments: