icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Deluxe Shaving Cream Bowl with Lid

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Product Review~Deluxe Shaving Cream Bowl with Lid


SimplyBeautiful's Deluxe Chrome Shaving Bowl with Lid is an attractive addition to any bathroom.  It is perfect for keeping and mixing your shaving soap, with a nice goblet shape that makes it easy to grasp.  It has a nice chrome metal finish, and has just enough weight without being too heavy. 

Using this shaving bowl helps cut down on mess by being able to store shaving soap or crème between shavings.  The lid stays on securely.  I think this bowl would make a nice gift, and even better with a brush and some soap wrapped up with it.  I think it is so pretty I can also see storing cotton balls or anything else in it! 

You can purchase your own Deluxe Chrome Shaving Bowl with Lid at Amazon.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: