icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Reviews~InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask and Argan Oil Hair Mask

Monday, December 1, 2014

Product Reviews~InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask and Argan Oil Hair Mask


 
 

I recently had the opportunity to try a few products from InstaNatural.  This company has natural products for the face, hair, and body.  The first product I tried was the Dead Sea Mud Mask.  This mask can be used on the face and body for healthier, radiant skin.  It is an all natural detoxifier and purifier from the Dead Sea.  The Dead Sea is full of beneficial minerals like magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium and calcium.  As an at-home spa treatment, the mask will absorb excess oils, toxins, and dirt from the skin.  It will leave you with a smoother complexion and more even skin tone.  You can also use the mask as a body treatment to relieve aches and pains. 

My experience with the Dead Sea Mud Mask was great!  It is easy to apply, and does not have a scent.  It dried fairly quickly (about 10 minutes), and washed off easily.  Immediately afterward, my skin felt clean and tight.  More importantly, it didn't feel dry!  I've had lots of masks really clean my face but also dry it out.  I've been using the mask once a week and definitely notice a difference in my complexion. 

To find out more information and purchase your own Dead Sea Mud Mask, visit the InstaNatural website.

I was also able to try InstaNatural's Argan Oil Hair Mask.  It contains Argan Oil, Japanese Green Tea, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, and Vitamin B5 so this mask is packed with natural goodness for your hair.  It works to penetrate your hair deep down at the roots to deep condition, nourish, and strengthen your hair.  It hydrates and improves texture and shine, as well as protects against heat damage. 

I love this hair mask!  It smells great, and even after my hair was dry I could  still faintly smell the scent.  After using, my hair is very easy to comb out, and looks great when dry.  It is SO soft and manageable.  Using this hair mask is like giving your hair a big drink when it is thirsty.  It is gentle enough to use every day if you wish. 

To purchase your own Argan Oil Hair Mask, visit InstaNatural's website. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: