icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Pure Body Naturals Lemon Essential Oil

Monday, January 12, 2015

Product Review~Pure Body Naturals Lemon Essential Oil


I like using essential oils for many household and health uses.  I received Pure Body Naturals Lemon Essential Oil to review.  This is a BIG bottle, 4 ounces.  It is pure therapeutic grade essential oil, 100% pure with no fillers or additives. 


There are so many uses for Lemon Essential Oil-it helps with a healthy lifestyle by helping aid skin, hair, digestive problems, and boosting the immune system, among others.  Lemon Oil is a natural antiseptic, detox, and disinfectant.  You can clean just about anything safely and naturally with Lemon Oil.  My favorite use for the Lemon Essential Oil is using it in cleaning and laundry.  I make my own household cleaners and add several drops of Lemon Oil to the ingredients.  Smells wonderful and fresh!  I've been adding it to laundry and the dishwasher too!  Everything smells so fresh, and I've added extra cleaning and disinfecting power! 


You can learn more and purchase your own bottle of Pure Body Naturals Lemon Oil on Amazon.  Best of all, Pure Body Naturals offers a 3 month 100% money back guarantee or your money back!

No comments: