icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Ultrasonic Dog Training Whistle

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Product Review~Ultrasonic Dog Training Whistle


I've got a stubborn 3 year old miniature Schnauzer, Tulip, who is a runner.  If a door is open, out she goes, and she takes off.  We call and chase her, and she just runs from us.  Its very frustrating.  She also has a few other behaviors that need some work.  So when I received my Ultrasonic Dog Training Whistle,  I was excited to give it a try. 
 
 


The whistle arrived quickly and was packaged well.  It is small, fits in the palm of my hand.  It has a loop on the end to hook it onto your keychain.  By turning the screw at the end of the chain, you change the frequency of the whistle.  This is not a silent whistle, but as dog's ears are so sensitive, it doesn't take much to get their attention. 


The Ultrasonic Dog Training Whistle by CDL Brands comes with a bonus ebook with tips for training your dog.  This was helpful.  So far, we have made progress with our training.  First, I am using it to call her, to make her come to me.  The whistle definitely gets her attention and we have had success.  This gives me peace of mind as blowing a whistle if she gets out is much easier than grabbing shoes and running after her! 

You can purchase your own Ultrasonic Dog Training Whistle at Amazon.  Even better,  CDL Brands offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee! 

No comments: