icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~True Synergy Vitamin D3

Monday, March 9, 2015

Product Review~True Synergy Vitamin D3





A few years ago, I was really struggling with fatigue.  As I knew I had an autoimmune disorder, I blamed it on that.  Then I found out I was deficient in Vitamin D-severely deficient.  So I began taking Vitamin D, and my life took a big turn.  I had more energy and less fatigue.  I am so thankful for discovering what was going on!

There is a huge market out there for vitamins these days, and I recently tried TrueSynergy Vitamin D3.  This is a premium quality 100% natural Vitamin D3 Supplement to cure your Vitamin D deficiencies.  Vitamin D3 improves muscle, dental, breast and bone health immediately!  It also supports the immune system and prostrate health.  TrueSynergy Vitamin D3 contains 5,000 IU, which is a high potency so you don't need to take multiple pills per day.  Below is a picture of the soft gel-very tiny and easy to swallow, with no aftertaste.

 
 
This supplement is not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, or tree nut ingredients.  It is important to me that it is all natural, and makes me feel good to know I am taking a pure, quality product.  As someone who is lactose intolerant and not the healthiest eater, I know my supplements are very important for my health.  TrueSynergy Vitamin D3 is a product I would continue to use. 
 
You can purchase your own bottle of TrueSynergy Vitamin D3 5000IU 120 count at Amazon.  It is very affordable as it is a high potency, the bottle will last a long time.  

No comments: