icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Free Kindle Books!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Free Kindle Books!


I got a Kindle from my sweet family this past Christmas, and I love it!  I currently have over 300 books on it, and they were all free!  That's right, I have never paid money to download anything to my kindle.  I have a few favorite sites that I get free books from, so I thought I'd share with you. 

New Free Books for Kindle Discovered for you Daily is my favorite-this site is usually updated daily and has a big selection.

Family Fiction has a free Christian fiction page for e-readers, not just Kindle but Nook and more.

Amazon's Best Sellers-top 100 free is updated several times a day.

Of course, you can also check out books from your local library, but usually you can only keep them for a limited time. 

Do you have a favorite free Kindle book site??  I'd love to hear about it!

No comments: