icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Try a New Recipe Tuesday~Silk Berry Smoothie

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Try a New Recipe Tuesday~Silk Berry Smoothie


This is a super simple smoothie I just made the other day.  Have you tried the new Silk Fruit and Protein?   YUMMY!  It comes in Mixed Berry or Strawberry and Banana.

First time, I tried the Silk Mixed Berry with ice cubes.  Kind of like a slushy, OK, but not anything to talk about. Then I tried this:

About 8 oz Silk Fruit and Protein Mixed Berry
a couple ice cubes
about a cup of yogurt*I prefer homemade Greek yogurt, but did not have any made.  All I had was peach lowfat yogurt

Of course, you can also throw in fresh fruits and/or veggies, etc.

Zap in your blender until smoothie consistency-yum, yum!  I think this is going to be my summertime breakfast!!

More recipes over at :

No comments: