icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Adovia Facial Serum

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Product Review~Adovia Facial Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I'm at that age when I'm noticing  lots of fine lines, and my face has areas that are, well, saggy.  UGH.  Needless to say, I've been on the lookout for a product to help lift and moisturize, while preventing further signs of aging. 

Adovia Facial Serum  was just what I was looking for.  I have used another Adovia product before-the Dead Sea Mask, and my entire family loves it!  The facial serum is a favorite as well now.  It has a high concentrate of Dead Sea minerals and salt, as well as Vitamin C and Green Tea.  In fact, there are 21 essential minerals in this serum!

Adovia Facial Serum is non-oily for deep hydration.  It gives an instant lift and anti-aging affects, delivering anti-wrinkle results over time.  I have been using it for a few weeks now.  My skin is soft and does feel tighter.  The serum is not at all greasy-it is light but packed with nutrients.  It just makes me feel better knowing I'm putting such great nutrients in my skin.  You can learn more about this product and purchase your own bottle at Amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: