icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Solid Cordz Premium 6' Extension Cords

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Product Review~Solid Cordz Premium 6' Extension Cords

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


At our house, it seems there is often a need for an extension cord-especially around the holidays!  We never have enough-we usually just swap the ones we have around to whatever we need it most for at the time.  When I asked my husband if he thought I should review Solid Cordz Premium 6' Extension Cords, he said, "YES!" without any hesitation. 

Upon receiving the cords, my husband was impressed. They are thicker and sturdier than what we normally use.  They are thicker because normal cords house a 16 AWG wire, but these cables are fully rated for 125 volt/13 AMP applications.  He also said they connect well, so I'm assuming that's a good thing!  The cords are bendable and have easy grip ends, for no grounding problems. 

We've used our new cords several times since receiving them, and are more than satisfied with their performance.  They come with a no questions asked lifetime money back guarantee! We will definitely purchase Solid Cordz products in the future. 

To learn more about Sold Cordz and all their products, including purchasing information, visit their website.  They are available for purchase on Amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: