icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Review~Simply Essentials Stainless Steel Nail Clippers

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Review~Simply Essentials Stainless Steel Nail Clippers

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I recently received the Simply Essentials Stainless Steel Nail Clippers to review.  These are large professional nail clippers that work great on thick nails.  They have a satin matte finish and are heavy duty.  The cutting edge is super sharp, making nails easy to cut with precision. 


At my house, we have a lot of nail clippers spread in various drawers throughout the house.  But-there are only one or two pairs that work the best that everyone ends up using.  Now that we have the Simply Essentials nail clippers, there is a new favorite pair in the house!  These worked great on everyone in the family-nice and sharp, sturdy, and with a clipping catcher and edge guard.  Nice to not have nails flying everywhere as you cut them. 

You can purchase these nail clippers at Amazon..  You can't go wrong-there is a one year money back guarantee with the Simply Essential Stainless Steel Nail Clippers!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: