icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Product Review~SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I've been trying to eat healthier the past several months, and I have been eating fewer carbs.  The SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer has been a fun, new way to eat those veggies!  It has also inspired my son eat more vegetables too!

The SuperSwizz has sturdy Japanese Stainless Steel blades that make loooong julienne strips out of your vegetables.  There are two julienne sizes included-2x3mm and 3.5x5 mm.  The SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer is nice and compact, so it's easy to fit in drawers.  It is very easy and quick to use-you use it like a pencil sharpener.  Firmer veggies worked best for me. 




We've had great fun with our new SuperSwizz.  Not only have we been eating healthier, it's fun to use!  My 11 year old enjoys using it, and eating what he creates!  You can purchase your own SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer on Amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: