icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Bightener

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Product Review~Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Bightener




I'm always on the lookout for skin care products that will benefit my skin with natural ingredients.  I don't have sensitive skin, but I have had a few reactions to products in the past.  Using products with natural ingredients just makes sense. 


Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener is formulated to lighten and even out your skin tone in weeks.  It was developed by a team of researchers, scientists, physicians, and estheticians that share over 30 years of experience.  Six powerful, clinically proven ingredients are in this skin brightener, that are natural and safe. 

I have had great results with Ageless Derma.  I like the way the container dispenses the product.  The product is creamy and a beige color.  It is basically unscented, and goes on smoothly.  I personally prefer a scent, but if a product works, as this one does, I'm fine with no scent.  Over time I've noticed more of an even look on my face, and my skin definitely looks healthier. 

You can purchase your own Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener at the Ageless Derma website.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: