icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~TLC Voxbox

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Product Review~TLC Voxbox

 


Influenster recently sent me the TLC Voxbox for Moms, full of great products to try out!  I'll go through the products one by one to tell you about them:

*Neosporin Neo to Go is a handy spray with pain relief and infection protection in a no-sting spray.  I have mine on my keychain, ready for scrapes at a moment's notice!  #Neoready

*Breyers Gelato Indulgences: I got a coupon for a free carton of this decadent dessert.  It was so wonderful that my family gobbled it up before I got a picture of it! www.facebook.com/breyers

*Ivory Bar Soap: Everyone knows and loves this gentle soap that has been around forever.  Gentle enough for little ones, yet cleans well.  www.facebook.com/ivory

*Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother: I was skeptical at first, but this product really does make  your fine lines fade away temporarily.  www.facebook.com/avon

*Puffs to Go: These little packs are perfect for your purse, car, or anywhere on the go!  Puffs tissues are soft and gentle.  www.facebook.com/puffs

*Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card: This card is a great money saver, giving you cents off per gallon when you fill up at participating stations.  www.facebook.com/shell

I received all these products free from Influenster, and highly recommend you check out their website
and sign up!

No comments: