icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Product Review~Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler



I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, but one thing I do know can make a big difference in my eyes is curling my eyelashes.  I recently received the Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler to review.   My eyelashes are sparse, short, and pale so having a good quality eyelash curler is important. 

 
 
This Izy Trends Eyelash Curler is comfortable to hold with a rubber grip handle.  It is good for curling any length of lashes, and has a lifetime guarantee.  It has a gentle, soft pad design for no tugging or pulling on the delicate eye area. 
 


The Lovely Lashes Eyelash curler worked great for curling my lashes, and was very comfortable to use with no tugging or pinching.  You can purchase your own at Amazon.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: