icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~LumenX EZ Grip Bike Light

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Product Review~LumenX EZ Grip Bike Light


 

My 11-year-old son Chad rides his bike a lot, so I was very interested in reviewing LumenX EZ Grip Bike Lights .  I never let him ride around our neighborhood once it gets dark, because he doesn't have lights.  Now he does, and we both are loving them!

The set consists of two high quality dual energy efficient LED lights, white for the front and red for the back.  The lights are super bright, with 90 lumens and provide up to 150M safe use.  The white light has four modes and the red light has three modes, which range from constant light to faster strobe light.  The lights can last for up to 25 hours in constant mode and 130 hours in flashing mode.  It is super easy to attach, my son did it on his own in a minute.  Here is a picture of the rear light in my hand, so you can see the size:

I was impressed with the small size and quality of the EZ Grip bike light.  Also, it attaches very quickly and easily.  It is advertised to be used with any type of bike, but my son switches his from his bike to his electric scooter in a flash, and even put one on each of his rollerblades the other day!  So, the LumenX EZ Grip Bike Light is a big hit at our house and I feel that my son is safer riding now!


You can purchase your own set of EZ Grip Bike Lights at Amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: