icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Simple Baker Premium Silicone Baking Cups

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Product Review~Simple Baker Premium Silicone Baking Cups



I have a new favorite product!  It is Simple Baker Premium Silicone Baking Cups/Cupcake Liners.  I'm not completely new to using silicone baking products-as a gift I had received a silicone loaf pan a few years back, and have used it a handful of times.  I liked it, but wasn't thrilled with it-it didn't hold its shape well, and was difficult to clean.  Well, these Simple Baker Baking Cups are a completely different experience-I love them! 


These baking cups are 100% pure grade silicone, BPA free, non-stick, and stain resistant.  They are safe in the oven up to 475 degrees, dishwasher top-rack safe, freezer safe, and microwave safe.  They come in six vibrant colors-four each of pink, purple, green, yellow, orange, and blue.  Each cup holds 2.5 fluid ounces, and measure 2 5/8 inch diameter and 1.25 inches tall.  You can put the cups in a muffin tin, or just on a baking sheet.

I am so impressed with the Simple Baker Silicone Baking Cups.  I made cupcakes, and put the baking cups loose on a baking sheet.  They came out great!  They baked nice and evenly, and when cooled the cupcakes popped right out of the baking cups.  There was almost no cake residue left in the cups!  I washed half of the baking cups on the top rack of the dishwasher, and soaked the other half in soapy water.  Both ways of washing worked great! 


I love the bright, cheery colors!  I was amazed that they are freezer, microwave, and dishwasher safe.  They cleaned up very easily. The only negative I could see from using these baking cups instead of the paper cups, is that if you were serving guests, some people like the paper baking cup to hold on to so their hands don't get messy.  For my family's use, that is not an issue at all.


This picture shows how easily the cupcake came out of the baking cup, with hardly any cake residue.  I'm definitely only using my Simple Baker Silicone Baking Cups from now on when I bake cupcakes or muffins!

You can purchase your own sets of Simple Baker Silicone Baking Cups at Amazon.

No comments: