icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Target deal-mittens!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Target deal-mittens!

So, last night I did a quick trip to Target to check clearance items.  I didn't find much, but what I did find was a great deal-mittens!  These are just your regular black mittens that are one-size-fits-most.  They had a lot of them, so I decided to stock up.  Each set had two pairs of mittens, and was originally $1.50, now .37.  I got five sets, so ten pairs in all, for a grand total of $1.85! That was a 75% savings!  I figure these may last a year or two-it seems mittens get lost so easily.  I was in an artistic mood, so here is my '$1.85 Mitten Wreath' for your viewing pleasure:
                                                                            
                                                                                     

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Great deal, and definitely worth stocking up on. And buying all the same color was also smart - that way if some get lost, you can always mix and match!