icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: AWESOME 99% savings at Walgreens today!!!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

AWESOME 99% savings at Walgreens today!!!

I am SOOOO excited, and set for hair styling products for a long time!  Walgreens is currently offering a buy 1/get 1 free on all got2be styling products, which are $5.99.  I scored a bunch of $3 off coupons, so here's what happened.....

12 assorted got2be styling products @ 5.99 each=$71.88-(6) free=$35.94-(12) $3 off mfg coupons= -$.06 (but Walgreens won't do overages, so $0.00
Gillete Fusion Proglide razor bonus pack $9.99-$5 mfg coupon-$4 register reward=$0.99
St. Joseph aspirin $2.00-$2.00 register reward=$0.00

Total regular price=$83.87, total paid* =$0.99=99% savings!!! 

This deal is going on at Walgreens with the got2be products through 2/25, and you should have received a $3/1 coupon in the Redplum ad that we in Utah get delivered in Tuesday's mail, but others I know get with their Sunday paper.

I usually don't include taxes in these, so just so you know they made me pay tax ($1.64) on the products I got free, which brought the percentage down to 98%. Still great! I'm going to be doing a happy dance for days over this one!! 







1 comment:

Amy said...

That is insane! I've never actually been in a Walgreen's. That's sad, isn't it?