icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Body Merry's Hyaluronic Dew Serum and Pro-A Serum

Monday, November 10, 2014

Product Review~Body Merry's Hyaluronic Dew Serum and Pro-A Serum




I'm at an age where I've really noticed differences in my skin the past few years.  It is getting so dry, especially in the dry winter months.  It also has a different texture, and of course I'm seeing new little lines every day!  I was excited to be invited to try out two great products from Body Merry.  I received a 1 ounce bottle of Hyaluronic Dew Serum and a 1 ounce bottle of Pro-A Serum.  These two products can be used separately, but really work well together, with the Hyaluronic Dew  Serum in the morning and the Pro-A Serum used at night. 

The Hyaluronic Dew Serum is an intensive hydrating formula that gives you an invisible veil of moisture for your face.  It is professional grade, plant derived Vegan Hyaluronic Acid that is supported by powerful natural and organic antioxidants.  Not only will your skin be nourished and moisturized, the ingredients will help tackle wrinkles and fine lines.  It is free from fragrance, alcohol, and harsh chemicals.  The key ingredients are plant derived Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, wildcrafted Green Tea, Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, and Vitamin E. 

I found the Hyaluronic Dew Serum to be very nourishing.  The moisture seemed to last long into the day, and I felt my skin looked healthier, but not shiny/oily. The natural scent is not unpleasant-just a neutral, mild aroma.  Definitely a great way to start the day.

The Pro-A Serum has the maximum potency of 2.5% Retinol.  I think we've all heard about the great effects of Retinol on skin.  Pro-A Serum helps improve the texture of your skin, while working hard to fight the fine lines, wrinkles, and spots.  Along with Retinol, Pro-A Serum contains plant derived hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture and minimize irritation.  Other key ingredients are Green Tea, Aloe, Jojoba Oil,  Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, Wheat Germ Oil, and Wildcrafted Propolis.  The formula does not contain any parabens, sulfates, phthalates, fragrances or alcohol.

With the Pro-A Serum, since I used it just before going to bed, I couldn't tell how my skin felt while I slept :)  But, I do know that the two products together-Pro-A Serum and Hyaluronic Dew Serum, have made my skin look and feel better.  I'll continue to use this dynamic duo!

Visit the Body Merry website at www.bodymerry.com .  Click on the following links to read more about the products at their website, with links to the products on Amazon. 

Hyaluronic Dew Serum
Pro-A Serum



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: