icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~Super Bright Glow Stick Bracelets

Monday, November 10, 2014

Product Review~Super Bright Glow Stick Bracelets




All kids like glow sticks, and I bet a lot of adults would admit they do too!  I recently had the opportunity to review a set of 100 Super Bright Premium Quality Longest Lasting Glow Stick Bracelets.  Of course, when the package arrived, I had my 12 year old son wanting to get into it immediately! 

These glow sticks are 8" long premium quality, long lasting glow stick bracelets.  They are non-toxic and CPSIA compliant.  They are guaranteed fresh from the factory, and have a two year shelf life if not activated.   They will glow super bright for 8 to 10 hours before starting to fade out.  Once they start fading, they may continue to emit some light for up to 36 hours.

The sticks come straight, so you can create more than bracelets if you wish.  We received blue, green, yellow, orange, and pink.  They come with 100 connectors, so you can use your imagination to create all sorts of things! 

First, my 12 year old son and 3 year old grandson tried them out.  They had so much fun making bracelets, necklaces, hats and connecting several to make a long whip.  The next week was my son's birthday party.  I brought out the Glow Sticks when it got dark, and those boys were entertained for hours!  They made all sorts of things!  They were all covered with them on their arms, necks, heads, ankles, and waists!  They had a battle with whips too!  Here is a picture from the festivities:


I found the glow sticks to be durable and long lasting.  When activated, the colors were bright and lasted many hours. If you want to keep your kids and their friends entertained, order your own pack of 100 premium quality glow stick bracelets at Amazon.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: