icRKphJXQm-ezth8lntKydifkDg The Loose Screw: Product Review~I Love My Dog Shampoo

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Product Review~I Love My Dog Shampoo


Our dogs are part of our family.  They give so much unconditional love, and I want to make sure they are as comfortable as they can be.  Although we don't have fleas where we live, our dogs can still get dry, irritated skin.  Have you ever tried to sleep while your dog is scratching?  Not fun for either of you!

We have a purebred Schnauzer, Tulip, and a half Schnauzer/half Maltese, Java.  They seem to go through periods of itchiness, and I've used some shampoos that seem to make it even worse.  Many dog shampoos are very hard to rinse out, and often they are itching after a bath because they still have shampoo on them. 

I Love My Dog Shampoo by Lovely Fresh is a high quality, natural dog shampoo that is free of soap, detergent, and alcohol.  It contains oatmeal and neem, to clean, moisturize, and relieve irritation.  It also nourishes the dog's coat so it will be thicker, shinier, and healthier looking.  It is biodegradable and comes in a recyclable bottle.

Here is Java trying out I Love My Dog Shampoo for the first time. First of all, let me tell you it smells heavenly!  I can't quite distinguish the scent, but it reminded my of orange creamsicle.   The scent lasts long after the shampoo too!  It got sudsy into a rich lather quickly, and did not irritate Java's eyes.  Best of all was how easily it rinsed out.  Java is not a fan of baths, and by the time you are at the rinsing stage of the bath, he is scrambling to get out of there!  So a quick rinse was very helpful. 

I was completely pleased with I Love My Dog Shampoo.  It works great, and I love that it is natural.  You can purchase your own bottle at Amazon.  Lovely Fresh offers a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase! Check out Lovely Fresh at their website.




 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: